Saturday, December 17, 2005

Learning to Fly in Winter/Smart Money

I am happy to report that the POM has been great for students lately. On got six flights this AM; some with soaring. Also, yesterday afternoon was a beautiful N. Side(soarable at the top). I have been doing some skate skiing lately but am going to wait to get some windstopper briefs before I go again. Oh, I went to see the smart money people in Colorado on Thur. If you ever thought you might benefit from good financial advice, I think your are right. I am left with the feeling that we ALL need a good team. Holler if you are interested in advice. My situation is really simple but I was given a longish list of things that I NEED to do if I want to be smart. I do want to be smart.

Oh, the Utah HG and PG club had a great Christmas Party and the Himalayan Kitchen; Indian and Nepalese food for pilots by pilots. State St. and 4th, So SLC. Scott Gressitt was there, a very cool guy in my view.

PS spell check says I don't know how to spell Himalayan or Nepalese: it offers no suggestions.

James Bradley checked in that they are having a ball at Horse Canyon/ San Diego fly-in. Nic is in Vegas doing some towing. He reported a malfunction that prevented him from finishing the day. Such is the refinement of new technology...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home