Tuesday, December 06, 2005

wonderwinch.com/ neat

So, wonderwinch.com is up, check it.

Neat, I have to say that I have been running a mac now for a few months and my life is a whole lot better as a result. Here's why/ how.

-sync laptop, web and desktop email automatically
-sync contacts and schedule between laptop, ipod nano and web automatically
-VOIP via ichat at no charge
-send and RECEIVE text messages via ichat
-sling photos to web in like two clicks(from camera to web) no joke
-open web pages using tabs(all my weather pages open at once, all my bitch board photos, all my sites, all my news sites) they all open with one click so I can look at them and be done with it in super short order
-I could go on and on
-drag and drop backup to the web
-my laptop plays to my home stereo wirelessly

It is really, truly ridiculous. I know, you can do all that with a PC but it is FAR from being easy.

Now, I make progress with my MAC while my PC's are constantly doing some maintenance on themselves.

One of the most fortunate people on the planet,

Santa out!

1 Comments:

Blogger GliderMike said...

Santa Blogger, I couldn't bring up wonderwinch.com I are blogger too, nothing on blogsite yet. will try to get some camel photos from here in Zland. Looks cold there. it gets to about 65 at nite and 80 in the daytime here. Later, the piano player

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home