Sunday, December 11, 2005



I think that the Grinch and Dog The Bounty Hunter might be the same person. They have the same hair style. Anyone ever seen them in the same room together?

I dropped my Nikon Coolpix in a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats and Light Vanilla Soy Milk while videoing(on my camera) my bros ground launching sky diving rigs off the top of the N. Side. I should have gone with them instead of doing my chores. Oh ya, it doesn't work: the Coolpix that is. Morals of the story: buy camera insurance, go ground launching with your bros, don't video and eat Honey Bunches of Oats at same time, make silly mistakes not big ones.

Oh and on a similar front; I went to a party where a guy was talking about bad diesel, spending $750.00 on getting it out of his truck, how he has four buddies with the same issue. I asked where they bought the gas: Flying J at 123rd. so. Exactly where I get my diesel(cheapest in town). On the way home, my truck choked on bad gas. Had it towed to the doctor. Jury is still out. I will let you know. BTW, I reccomend AAA. I paid $60 for the tow, it could have been much more. I should have paid that money to AAA in the first place.

This morning, my students went from first training hill flights to as many as four flights off the top of the s. side. One soared, did rear riser turns, big ears, pitch oscillations, and stabilo pulls. Incidentally, this particular student had been teaching himself to kite over a few months and also went tandem with me yestereday. Oh and he was a graduate of the internet school of paragliding( I am not sure if that helps or not). Good talent in any case. Congrats Steve! It was his 35 th. B-day. Yeah, woo, ha ha ha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home